To get the best tanning application and to keep your tan looking fresh, please follow these simple instructions:
- Exfoliate your whole body with a non-oil based exfoliating body wash (we like Alba's Papaya Mango Exfoliating Body Wash, which you can purchase at any drug store) two or three times before coming in to slough of all your dead skin.
- Wax or shave before you come in.
- Don't use any moisturizer on your body the day of your appointment. Moisturizer will block the absorption of the tanning solution, and can also cause a streaky look.
- Remove all traces of deodorant prior to your appointment. The combination of deodorant and airbrush tanning solution tends to turn armpits green!
- Remove all make up prior to your appointment using a non-oil based cleanser.
- Bring loose fitting, dark clothing to wear home after your tan.
- Don't get wet!! No water should touch your skin for 8 hoursas water stops the development of the solution. This is a good excuse not to do the dishes!
- Use a moisturizer with a gradual self tanner to keep your skin moisturized, as well as extending the life of your tan. We have several to choose from.
- Avoid waxing, shaving, or exfoliating to keep your tan from sloughing off.
- Avoid chlorine as it will fade your tan.
550 SW 6th St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526
(Between 5th and 6th Streets on K Street - across from Rogue Roasters drive thru).
Hours (M-F): 9 am - 7 pm
Hours: (Sat): 10 am - 5:30 pm
(Sunday - closed)